Mental Health Providers
Rural Mental Health clinic expanding and looking for mental health therapists to join our team. Licensed/unlicensed providers accepted. We are looking for therapists who have a passion for helping others, have strong organizational skills and desire to develop their skills as a clinician.
Our therapists provide individual, group, relational and family psychotherapy in varying settings including outpatient, school settings, nursing home and assisted living facilities, and medical clinic settings.
Primary duties include:
- Provide individual, relational, family or group therapy
- Complete Diagnostic Assessments and Psychological Evaluations
- Maintain complete and organized electronic health records
- Collaborate with the clinical and community providers for collaboration of care
Must meet the requirements to be classified as a Clinical Trainee per the Minnesota State Statue (245I.04.06)
- Completed master’s or doctorate educational program in behavioral health or related field.
- Are actively pursuing licensure in Minnesota (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, or LP) OR
- Enrolled in an accredited graduate program to prepare for independent licensure as a mental health professional and is participating in a practicum or internship with the license holder through the individual's graduate program
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), or Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Must meet the Mental Health Professional classification per the Minnesota State Statute (245I.04.2)
Benefits & Compensation
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Salary ranging from $52,000 to $84,000 depending on education, licensure and work experience.
- Flexible scheduling options available, FT or PT
- Board approved supervision for unlicensed clinicians
- Health care reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Overtime pay
To apply or with questions, send resume and letter of interest to
Dr Melissa Anderson
via email at DrMelissaAnderson@outlook.com